WOW! My outlet has Mirandas!

denverjenny

OBSESSED with COACH!
Jul 18, 2007
denver, co
I was just there looking around and they had one black one and three I think whiskey ones! I believe they are $469 +20% off. :drool:

mumar_k

O.G.
Jan 29, 2008
ohio
I knew it..............lots are posted on ebay and I was sooo guessing that outlet just got them....I am so crazy about the miranda and francine and pleated ergo and magenta madeline.......I can only have one though ! I am confused

denverjenny

OBSESSED with COACH!
Jul 18, 2007
denver, co
I knew it..............lots are posted on ebay and I was sooo guessing that outlet just got them....I am so crazy about the miranda and francine and pleated ergo and magenta madeline.......I can only have one though ! I am confused
AW! :flowers: I know what you mean! Except I know I want the pleated satchel, just can't pick which color! :girlsigh:

renie

Oct 31, 2007
Plymouth Meeting
get the outlet one.... then by the time you save for your next bag, maybe the others on your list have made it to the outlets :tup:

Mar 30, 2006
Georgia
Its the black and bordeaux mairandas that might be available at the outlets. I don't think there will be a lot available but this is an amazing deal!!

Charlie

O.G.
Apr 28, 2007
Some one is gonna get a very good deal on these Mirandas. They are very pretty.

Selena

O.G.
Jan 26, 2006
I picked up a black one today. I am not a big coach wearer, but my daughter is but I loved this bag!!! Its huge which is good for me! The leather smells REALLY good! Anyone else snag one?

Aug 27, 2007
get the outlet one.... then by the time you save for your next bag, maybe the others on your list have made it to the outlets :tup:
I am glad that I am not the only one who has noticed this trend...purses are ending up at the outlet very quickly lately.