WOW! My outlet has Mirandas!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I was just there looking around and they had one black one and three I think whiskey ones! I believe they are $469 +20% off. :drool:

2. WOW! That's a great deal...

3. Which outlet, black would be nice!

4. Yay! Thanks for the info!

5. I knew it..............lots are posted on ebay and I was sooo guessing that outlet just got them....I am so crazy about the miranda and francine and pleated ergo and magenta madeline.......I can only have one though ! I am confused

6. I'm torn between the pleated ergo and Miranda! But both are so big, I really should just pass!

7. The Castle Rock Outlet...303-814-0750 :smile:

8. AW! :flowers: I know what you mean! Except I know I want the pleated satchel, just can't pick which color! :girlsigh:

9. get the outlet one.... then by the time you save for your next bag, maybe the others on your list have made it to the outlets :tup:

10. Its the black and bordeaux mairandas that might be available at the outlets. I don't think there will be a lot available but this is an amazing deal!!

11. Wow! Thanks for the great info! I just might have to go check out my outlet tomorrow!

12. I would love a black one. Thanks!

13. Some one is gonna get a very good deal on these Mirandas. They are very pretty.

14. I picked up a black one today. I am not a big coach wearer, but my daughter is but I loved this bag!!! Its huge which is good for me! The leather smells REALLY good! Anyone else snag one?

15. I am glad that I am not the only one who has noticed this trend...purses are ending up at the outlet very quickly lately.