*Wow!!My new Bal family additions within 2 wks*~Must See^^

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. :yahoo:Can't believe myself that i have added so many bbags lately and i'm still waiting for my 06 INK work (on the way) & 04 eggplant first (also on the way).

However, i'm currently gather those that i have rec'd recently and took a tiny family shot on them to share my joy with you....wow, can u believe it??

I didn't know that i have burst my cc with all these beauties.....Oh mine, i'm really on PURSE BAN now....:crybaby::crybaby:

Start from left : 06 INK Oval Clutch, 02 Black FBF(Season 2)
    From middle : 06 INK mini coin purse
    3rd Row from left : 07 Vert Gazon MU Clutch, 05 Grey mini coin purse
    Bottom from left : Rouge Escape Car Design & Snake/Egg Design, then Bottega Veneta Animal Tan Fish Coin purse (with flash pic)
    [​IMG]
    Without flash Pic
    [​IMG]
    06 INk Oval Clutch (with flash)
    [​IMG]
    05 Grey Mini Coin purse & 06 INk mini Coin purse (with flash)
    [​IMG]
    07 Vert Gazon MU Clutch (with flash)
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. One more photo below, do enjoy:yahoo: :

Two rouge escape in car design & snake/egg design as well my cutie Bottega Veneta Animal Tan Fish Coin purse (with flash):heart::heart:
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

3. I love your Ink items! I can't wait to see pics of your other 2 BEAUTIES when they come in!!!!

4. I like your Coin Purses - thats what I'm after next.

Nice collection.

5. Wow, great items!!! I love the INK color!! CONGRATS!!!

6. celia love your bbags and that BV fish coin purse is tdf!

7. Oh wow what a great collection, cant wait to see your other bits when they arrive!!!!

8. Thanks to all Ladies!! I'm so HAPPY when i receive all....it was like shoppin for X'mas presents for urself...hahahahaha:dothewave::dothewave:

9. Yes, the coin purse is the must to have...in fact, i have put on waitlist for the violet & tomato mini coin purse....really excited abt them:heart::heart:

10. Kaka - indeed, i'm really crazy abt BV animal coin purse lately, i'm still searchin for the ladybird and hopefully get one more fish purse in Navy color.....:yes:

11. everything is gorgeous!!!:yes:

12. Congrats on all your great new additions!:yahoo:
    I'm waiting for my Ink Oval Clutch to arrive and seeing yours makes my even more excited!

13. I'm sure u will definitely love this....i jus fell in love when i rec'd mine.......this clutch can stuff quite a lot and a great size to even bring out for casual/or wkends;);)

14. are they still selling the oval clutch in stores??

15. LOVE your collection, Celia!:love: Every single piece is so beautiful and unique!:heart: Congrats, sweety!:yes: