Wow! 'My Dior' New collection

oh wow.... I am really liking the white 'My Dior' bag in soft calfskin...It looks perfect! Oh no! I'm gonna pop into Dior today!

But I just bought sunnies last night!!!

Wow wow wow
I love the white 'my dior' bag.
it says the brown one on the dior site is £1,025, im hoping to get it for xmas but dont you think thats expensive?
Im going to Paris in December so hope to get it then.
Anyone know where i can but it online if not?
Im in love!!!!!!!!!!!! :love:

I was just at the Dior boutique at Holts today and they didn't have ANY of the MyDior bags. I was at Yorkdale Mall yesterday and the Holts had the MyDior shoes, but Yorkdale doesn't carry Dior bags. So I don't think you can buy it at some boutiques yet. As for online, both Eluxury and the Dior online boutiques don't have this bag yet, too. Maybe only the Paris ones have the style at the moment.

I was just at the Dior boutique at Holts today and they didn't have ANY of the MyDior bags. I was at Yorkdale Mall yesterday and the Holts had the MyDior shoes, but Yorkdale doesn't carry Dior bags. So I don't think you can buy it at some boutiques yet. As for online, both Eluxury and the Dior online boutiques don't have this bag yet, too. Maybe only the Paris ones have the style at the moment.

ooh just a heads up mayday, in case you or anyone else is looking to purchase the bag, it's available on the uk & french dior online boutique (i know the uk site ships within uk only, don't know about the french since i can't read a word). the only one available is the larger my dior bag (with 2 pockets) at 1025 pounds.

that said, neiman marcus: Cruise Handbags Dior - Neiman Marcus Online
is offering a better range of my dior bags now (the small one sans pockets and the large one with 2 pockets and a shopper bag - not seen that one!)
the gaucho with the metal/metallic strap is available too. :nuts:

if only i wasn't so broke right now. :sad:
oh yeah, and the mink black trotter romantique is available now! my mom was at the dior in singapore and they have all but ONE there at the moment. the SA said that they have a couple more of them in hong kong, so for the PFers interested in that mink trotter, a ring to your local SA might help. ;)

eLUXURY - Dior - Soft Leather Large Pockets Bag Dior

Check this out! Eluxury finally has the MyDior bag. It looks absolutely spectacular!!!

A new Dior feature...the interior zipper pocket is provided with structural support from leather (something that LV and Gucci does regularly).

it looks like a slouchier/less-structured alternative to the dior detective! now i'm just dying to see it in person!