Wow! 'My Dior' New collection

1. check out www.dior.com ! :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:
    any comments?

2. Very Nice!!!! I love that second dress I saw! I love the bag in black!

3. omg i came here to post a thread about it as well...

i dont like the new line ..but the new cannage bags are TDF

4. Wow! I love the new bags! They're like the Dior Flowers frame bag hybridized with the Detective, but made slouchier (way more casual) and larger! Maybe I like these because they look way better than the ugly Dior Spring/Summer 07 bags...if only the models walked down the runway with these.

Has anyone noticed how this new bag seems to mix the YSL Muse with a bit of Chloe and Gucci?

5. MayDay ... dior does inspire from other brands ..sometimes they immitate, remember the birkin look alike bag?

6. ^ the diorkin is a guilty pleasure of mine

7. does anyone know when it will be available in stores?? it is TDF!!!

8. Wow. That collection is divine. I especially loooooooooove the brown crocodile one. :heart: :heart: It prolly cost a fortune though :crybaby:

9. I posted this in the Handbags & Purses forum to answer the bag that Penelope was seen wearing and I thought I'd like to post it here too.

Dior My Dior 2.jpg

I didn't see this bag in the My Dior page. You have to go to the PRODUCT SEARCH link under collections to see this!

I think this bag is really nice! COnsidering that the Dior Flowers frame bag is one of my fave designs, this new version uses a similar look but gives it less structure and more casual appeal.

J'ADORE!!!

10. ^thats a cute bag..whats it called?

11. The bag is called "My Dior"...it's such a dumb name in my opinion because a bunch of Dior makeup products used to be called "My Dior" including a saddle-bag shaped gold limited edition compact. I think that the name of a bag is very important to its success, and "My Dior" really doesn't cut it for a bag that looks as beautiful as this.

12. Don't hate me, but there's something about the My Dior bags that I dont like. I think it's the shape. It just doesn't speak to me like the other ones do

13. loved it!!!

14. I just got one of these bags in PARIS!and the matching shoes too..LOVES THEM!(Got the bag in black)

15. For some reason I dont like a single bag out of the My Dior collection. All I can say is that wont be My Dior anytime soon!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice