Wow, Monica Botkier is gorgeous!

HitchcockBlonde

Bag (and shoe) lady
O.G.
Oct 27, 2006
I realize this may be my dippiest title for a thread ever. I apologize. But anyway, I have liked Botkier bags for awhile but I guess I never knew how totally gorgeous Monica herself was! I just came upon this picture of her getting inducted into the CFDA

JGiuntaMBotkierSMandell_07.jpg

(she's in the middle, obviously...lol)

She is so elegant and feminine in the picture above. I admire her sense of style. IMHO The silver clutch is a perfect accessory for her outfit. I think her personal style (femininity and attention to detail) is mirrored in her creations. Eagerly awaiting your details, Vlad! :yes:

^ Will do, and if you are in NYC, you can come meet her too tomorrow!!!

I would LOVE to. I am in NJ and it wouldn't take long to get there, but my husband is an i-banker so he puts in long hours during the week, and weekends are our family time. He knows how much I love Botkier, but the thought of letting me loose in Saks with a bunch of enabling PFers and an idolized designer may just put him over the edge! :lol:

But you never know, mom might just have to stage an escape...:graucho:

^ Wish we could have seen you there bagatella!! I met about 5 tPFers, all so sweet!!!!!!!

Monica, well she is stunning! We will be bringing you her interview soon :smile: