Wow look at this!

CoachGirl12 has one, it is TDF!!

Here are HER pictures. I know she won't mind.

1003049z.jpg

1003050x.jpg

Totally adorable.

Last edited:
I went to my local Michael's Craft store and found one that looks like the pendant, it's certainly similiar enough for $4.99. I'll post a pic.

I do love this ring, and I'll be looking for it to show up at Chicago Premium, as they have jewelry and my more "local" outlet does not!!!

If you like it, I'd say go for it, BUT check with some Coach jewelry threads here on TpF because I do know in the past there have been several women not pleased with the quality and wear & tear of their jewlery pieces.

I recently purchased a black enamel/silver bangle bracelet at the outlet, I put it on when I purchased it and have yet to take it off, it's wearing very well IMO.

i have this ring too! and my boyfriend got it for me haha! it retails for 98CDN here but i believe the price is the same in USD...

my picture here doesn't do justice at all! it looks very sparkly and pretty under the sun! makes a nice spring/summer accessory! :smile:

one thing about this ring is that i wish it came in a size smaller than 6, because it's still a bit loose on my finger

Attachments

• IMG_0955.jpg
    IMG_0955.jpg
    179 KB · Views: 47