Wow let-trade sure is fast...

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. He has one of the new mono/leopard bags on his site already???
    Which owner would buy a bag and disown it so quickly??? :crybaby:
    Poor thing, poor thing.

http://www.let-trade.com/s/LV-S76.HTM

I actually really like the shape of this bag...just not the leopard :P

2. i suppose if someone gives you a bag, and you dont really want it, you sell it? =)

3. i love the new bag. leopard print= yummy.

personally, i if i had this bag i would use it as a collection piece, and not as a functional purse.

4. I think this is the one on display at LV here? It actually is quite lovely in person but I agree the leopard just takes it a little too much over the top.

5. It's so beautiful....:heart:

6. :wtf: Not real sure that I would purchase this~ but it is someone's bag:drool: ...Let-trade is quick on the draw~

7. Some people buy things they thought they'd like but turns out to be different? Dunno.. not my cup of tea.

8. What's "karung"? :shrugs:

This bag is soooo beautiful IRL. :heart:.

9. i think it's beautiful bag, but it would've been so much better w/o the leopard

10. it sure is a unique looking bag and it's huge...but leopard print wouldn't go well with me.

11. it's a nice bag.... maybe it would have looked better if they didn't have the leopard print on it, and made it a nice toffee color?? :shrugs:

12. I saw this bag in person today. Lovely shape but the leopard print on this particular style was so loud

13. I think it's HOT! lol

14. I love this in the stamped leather, it is gorgeous. This version has a little too much going on for my taste. It is a stunning bag, just not for me.

15. I like leopard and I like mono, but I'm not a big fan of them together.

Kind of like nuts and gum--I like both, but I wouldn't want to be chewing on both at the same time!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice