wow heart coin..lists pages thick?

Sometimes I wonder if they purposely have a very limited amount of items for their first shipment to get all the consumers crazy... to hype up everyone's expectations. Then when the 2nd or 3rd, 4th shipments come in, it'll get sold fast!

My friend who works for a upscale department store and usually picks up my LV from there, said the LV SA's tell her they don't follow the waitlists all the time...., if they have a customer (probably a good one) they will sell the item right then and there if it is in stock and really don't seem to care. So to me the waitlist is hit or miss store to store.

Congrats on getting your purse.:yes: They haven't even been released yet at my store:cursing: . Even though I asked to go on the list ages ago I am guessing that they will sell it to someone else at their "event" on Sat 10th which of course I can't get to.:sad:

so the SA at the store charged me twice for the heart purse (charge hold over the phone). She claims she didnt, then admitted her register was having problems after I insisted there were two pending 'charges' for 379.xx from their store on my pending transactions under my checking account.....grrr moron.

I think the truth about retail is that people are willing to stab others in the back in order to foster a relationship with their customers, don't you think?

I had a friend who worked at Nordstrom who said the other girls would always give themselves credit for commission sales instead of her, so I suppose this kind of behavior would be just as rampant at Louis Vuitton or anywhere.

Congrats on your coin purse either way ;)
commission or not, i also see that happening a lot anyway because SA's usually have some sort of quota to fulfill by the end of the week or month or whatever. i've worked at a few retail stores, some of which really pushed us to make our goals... and it's not just other associates ringing up another's customer under their name/number, but i've seen them also 'steal' a customer that was already being helped by another SA. i remember my co-workers used to complain about this one girl who tried to take everyone's sales, and at the end of the day, she'd have the highest numbers... even though she didn't really earn it. we weren't on commission, but it was more the principle of it.

i'm pretty certain LV SA's are not on commission, though... they probably will sell to whoever comes in and pretty much hands thema credit card, or they just give special treatment to customers they have a good relationship with.

My friend who works for a upscale department store and usually picks up my LV from there, said the LV SA's tell her they don't follow the waitlists all the time...., if they have a customer (probably a good one) they will sell the item right then and there if it is in stock and really don't seem to care. So to me the waitlist is hit or miss store to store.

Yeah! I always get the hot items before those waiting lists (LV only)

^Well, it doesn't hurt to be nice. LOL. I think the best way to obtain these hard to get items is to have someone on the inside. Express your interest to your SA, closed mouths don't get fed.