WOW - Have you seen the new RM Getaway Satchel??

jcsprstr

Feb 23, 2008
I've only now just seen this and I want one TODAY! But, they aren't for sale yet - or so it seems... Has anyone seen one IRL? Does anyone know color combinations or when it will be available?? Here's the pic from the front page of the site. Thanks!
311891259.jpg

I just stopped by Bendel's on my way home. They had a night on display and the SA mentioned a white combo too. The night was a little plain IMO. I asked about the night/dark spot but the SA didn't expect to get any. The strap was about the same length as on the steady. The satchel seemed bigger IRL. I would gestimate that it was the length of my MAM, and puffed with paper was 2.5-3 inches deep, and maybe 6 inches tall. It did work crossbody on me, and hit about my waist but I was wearing a suit jacket and raincoat underneath.

I also emailed LB to see if they would be getting any. I'm definately getting a night/dark spot if I can find one with a code.

So Amanda from LB responded, but only pointed me towards the get away tote on the site. I guess I'll hear back from Sara on Monday. The dark spot seems really shiny at LB.

That's the only pic of it that I've seen so far! But I'm dying to know more. It's like someone beheaded the Getaway tote....

I agree. I like the original getaway tote more. This one looks like it might be rather trendy with the detailing on front.

I wanted to add I think I confused the getaway tote with the steady. I'm not really sure actually. But does anyone think the combo on LB looks like underwear on the front? I think that's what's making me iffy on this bag is the underwear outline!

I agree. I like the original getaway tote more. This one looks like it might be rather trendy with the detailing on front.

I wanted to add I think I confused the getaway tote with the steady. I'm not really sure actually. But does anyone think the combo on LB looks like underwear on the front? I think that's what's making me iffy on this bag is the underwear outline!

http://www.lunaboston.com/ProductInfo/RebeccaMinkoff/18960.aspx

lol! it does look a bit like an underwear. :graucho:

I just got an email from Catalina saying it will be available (maybe just on the website??) around the end of April in Night with gold crackle. Hmmm... I was also hoping for a black, black suede (I made that up, but I think it would be purdy), or a blue with blue suede (hotness!), or eggplant with dark silver or ... just more colors!