WOW gray city '04 with SILVER hardware

1. Those pics look a lot like Mimi's from her auction for her 04 gray city bag - was this the buyer, or is something funny going on?

2. i read that she stated that this bag is provide by mimi and that the seller's also a PF member?

3. Oh, okay. That'll teach me for being too impatient to read the listing. I know this seller's legit, but those pictures are mirrors of mimi's, so it threw me. I'm happy to be proven wrong.

4. I think the seller is the PFer MaryMargaret... guess she decided to keep the Lilac and sell the Grey.
    I have this same bag - though mine is quite a bit more busted - and the leather is sooooo amazing! anyone considering a grey city should check this one out.
    Good luck with your auction, MaryMargaret!

5. i agree with you slinks, the leather looks amazing!!!
    i love '04 leathers :P

6. Thank You!!! I've over-spent again and something has to go - RATS! :shame:

7. :drool:

lucky i got my grey city a few weeks ago or i'd have to buy that :lol:

8. Yeah, I can speak from experience - this leather is totaaaally vintage and PERFECT. It is sooo incredible.

By the way I gave full permission for her to use my photos because she was having troubles with her camera :heart:

goodluck!

9. 'sigh'
    What a beautiful bag!

10. how does the gray 04 differ from gray 05? Anyone know? =)

11. price is just a little out of my budget, shame because I have a few bucks to burn on a bag...

12. chigirl could probably best describe the differences since she has owned both greys!!!!! :yes:

13. :drool: :drool: :drool:

14. 0o0o0o0 yummy...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice