WOW Finally!!!

I wanted the Speedy 30 but when I called 1-866 # I was told a pair of men's size 11 shoes can fit in it...Does it look like luggage? lol

LOL...I never tried that..so far I tried 5 cans of tomatoes in my reade PM..

To be honest it doesn't look like luggage unless the size is over 30 IMO

I am not a big gal , you can see the visuals me with speedy 30, It doesn't look big on me at all..

How close is not close for the boutique? Is there any chance you can travel to the boutique and make a whole day of it?

IMHO, that is by far the best way to pick. There have been so many times I thought I knew just what I wanted, to only change my mind when I got to the store.

How close is not close for the boutique? Is there any chance you can travel to the boutique and make a whole day of it?

IMHO, that is by far the best way to pick. There have been so many times I thought I knew just what I wanted, to only change my mind when I got to the store.
I am a plane trip and a couple of states away from a store:crybaby:

LOL...I never tried that..so far I tried 5 cans of tomatoes in my reade PM..

To be honest it doesn't look like luggage unless the size is over 30 IMO

I am not a big gal , you can see the visuals me with speedy 30, It doesn't look big on me at all..
You are definitely not a big gal, in fact I am envious of your great shape! I'll go check out your photos again!

damier speedy!

if you put a cardboard at the bottom plus a purseket around the inside, you won't be affected by the bleeding problem. when LV finally fixes the problem, i'm sure you can bring it back to have it exchanged. :yes: