WOW FedEx Surprised ME with this lovely Cruise Item

npanitch

O.G.
Jan 21, 2006
So I ordered this on Tues from Saks Triple Point Event thinking that it will arrive sometimes next week because it was the thanksgiving holidays... blah blah. Little that i know, I didn't realize that FedEx works today ( Black Friday).
So i didn't expect anything coming today. There i was sleeping in, then i heard a knock on my apt's door. Then I was like who could it be, then i saw this huge box. Then I was in cloud 9. ( Good thing that i'm not doing black fri shopping this year)

OK Couldn't wait to show all of you this, 10C Marine Blue GST :yahoo:

Was thinking about the Blue Roi.... but a second thought on GST is a big bag, not sure if the brightness of the Blue Roi will be too much on a GST. Any opinion ? :smile:

Pardon my poor quality pictures... I used my Blackberry to take them, couldn't wait to find the camera.

Attachments

• Bigbox.jpg
    Bigbox.jpg
    162.7 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG00152-20091127-1031.jpg
    IMG00152-20091127-1031.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 220
  • IMG00159-20091127-1135.jpg
    IMG00159-20091127-1135.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 1,090
Wow..it's beautiful. Congrats on your Marine GST. I had to return my Marine Jumbo for the Bleu Roi the other day and I'm still quite sad about it.

Glistenpearls , i was looking at your posts too on the color comparison. It was really helpful for my decision. I think with the flap style, I would totally go for a Bleu Roi. Thanks for the helpful posts and your comment :smile:

I'm glad that my pics helps! :biggrin: You are right, if I were to buy GST, I would definitely pick the Marine too.

Glistenpearls , i was looking at your posts too on the color comparison. It was really helpful for my decision. I think with the flap style, I would totally go for a Bleu Roi. Thanks for the helpful posts and your comment :smile:

Very pretty Marine color, congratulations!

attachment.php