Wow! Everyone was rockin their LVs today!

krispin41

I love lamp.
O.G.
Jul 24, 2006
Mom and I hit Valley Fair today, saw our favorite SA at LV (showed her the Ludlow wallet that was on my list :graucho:)...but everywhere I turned, everyone had their LVs out and about today.

Mom was sporting her Tikal GM, saw several Damier Speedies (two 30's and a 25) a few Popicourt Hauts, a blue Epi Soufflot, an Epi Lilac Jasmin. A White LeFab :drool: and a black Le Affriolant :drool::drool::drool::love:

Another custumer at Macy's had her PTI, and saw my Mom's Zippy wallet and told her husband, "Ooooh I like that one too!" LOL.

babydee03

Jun 24, 2006
I saw a girl with the perforated fuscia speedy! i loved it and then 20min later i saw another girl with a FAKE perforated fuscia speedy and i glanced at it and my boyfriend always looks at me and then he says thats the bag u like i said yeah i know its fake though...and i said all the things about it and hes like damn u looked it for like 2 seconds haha! hes so cute

krispin41

I love lamp.
O.G.
Jul 24, 2006
Yeah for Valley Fair! Good place to see lots of designers, plus Santana Row is right there :smile:

Was it packed? Weekends in December scare me.

It wasn't horrible. We got there around 11:30 and didn't have to park in the boonies.

Had a horrible experience in Macy's in the Christmas area. Seriously they need to take a lesson in customer service. Seriously, I feel so stressed when I am in there...nothing like when I am Nordies, LV or Coach.

qtiekiki

O.G.
Nov 11, 2006
I like Valley Fair. I go there everytime I visit my family in the Bay Area.

I only saw one LV today and it was my sis's mini pleaty raye custom. It's so cute, but so pricey. I should've took a pic of it before she went back to the bay.

GayleLV

Rustic <3
O.G.
Nov 29, 2006
Yes, I live on Long Island and in the mall Roosevelt Field i must have counted over 100 people with LV's.

Haha so do I....I was there yesterday! I love that place, I'm always there....so many Louis' are always carried there. Not TOO many fakes, although I've seen alot. They are usually down by the JCPenney/Dicks Sporting Goods Food Court area. The Nordstrom/Macy's side you see 90% real.

Have to eaten at Panino? Across from the Ipod store? Omg that place is my heaven...that's where I had my Veal Parm. lol..

Okie, bye bye fellow Long Islander!