Wow, epi leather survived an attack from my kitty!

cutiepie21

O.G.
May 15, 2006
Ok, so cute story: I was doing some online shopping earlier today and left my black epi organizer wallet out. My new kitten, Tiger, decided it would make a wonderful new chew toy for her. I caught her hugging it and biting and clawing it. She looked like she was having so much fun I didn't have the heart to take it away from her. When she finally lost interest, I inspected it and it doesn't have one scatch on it! :nuts: I was shocked because that kitty has some very sharp claws and teeth!

I love me animals but I don't know if I could LET them chew my LV. Well, I did watch my dog unrap the presents under the tree && thought that was adorable. Isn't it nice to know that all that money for LV && it's can stand up to kitty claws.

lol... at least your kitty didn't destroy your epi.

My dh and I went shopping for the kitty in my avatar. He decided to look at a golden retriever that took a liking to my mono mini josephine which became a chew toy instantly. It was destroyed on one side of the bag, but I couldn't get mad at the puppy. Besides my dh would probably take more offense if I was mad at the pup.:P

my kitties love to head bud my bags but not scratching because they know they only can scratch on their scracther no where else. They are pretty well trained.

I am glad that your epi is ok, gotta love that kitten...kitten loves into everything..

:wtf: I would have fainted if I saw our new kitten with my epi agenda! I'm so scared he'll attack my purses that I keep them covered on my dresser when it's not with me. I've caught him batting at the charms on the extender hanging from my mono speedy and almost strangled him then. I'd rather he tear apart our christmas tree as he is doing...