WOW - Crocodile Officier Woven Work

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Feb 1, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2009
    SOMEONE needs to get this beauty NOW!! "Only" $8425.00!! Pics courtesy of Mina at Bal Vegas.

coroc work 001.jpg coroc work 002.jpg

coroc work 003.jpg coroc work 004.jpg

2. Hmmm, theres too much going on?
    :smile:

3. ^^I think so:

* giant silver hardware
    * woven multi-colored
    * croc accents

Too much imo. I'd love a plain croc b-bag though. Sigh.

4. Hmmmm, I like the Taupe-y color in the weave....

5. There will be an all croc Mid Day in Officier for $15,000 USD - it is amazing!

6. When i went to selfridges on Friday, im pretty sure i saw an all over dark pink (possibly purple) patent croc bag. No idea what style it was, i had to double take that it was on the balenciaga stand, as it looks really like a mulberry bayswater.. hmm bizzare..! :shrugs:

7. [​IMG]

This is amazing ! :heart:

8. Stunning bag...but yea, "Only" $8425.00....:hrmm::hrmm:

9. I think I can see some 09 F/W colors on the woven!

10. i am not a fan of the woven but i actually like this one.

11. I really really really like this. :nuts:

12. I'm personally not a fan of the woven :Push: *ducks*

13. Colours on the woven looks like Fall colours. Blue is Tempete? Purple is Raisin? That green looks like olive...what is that shade?

14. The look like past seasons colours to me, Origan, 06 Lilac, Cornflower/ Teal, violet/ sapphire. I look at this and think *THIS* is why it's so hard to get past season tassels from Bal!!! They are reusing them and $8400 for this bag sure beats $11 for a pair of tassels!

I wish you well,

Bridget

15. WOW. IF THOSE ARE ALL OF THE F/W COLORS, I COULD BE IN SERIOUS TROUBLE! LILAC, OLIVE GREEN AND OF COURSE, RAISIN! YUMMY!:nuts: