WOW! Check this out at bluefly!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. OMG, how much is it??

2. Oh I just saw it a minute ago when I searched "chanel" and now it's gone.. it was around 1600 and something I think.

3. that's just marginally cheaper than retail price i think, if it's the medium in lambskin.

4. Yeah, it was $1695 or something and bluefly had the retail for $2000 or so....the measurements were approximately 10'' at widest x 6¼'' tall at center x 2½'' deep.

5. I can't support Bluefly anymore, not w/ their counterfeit history:yucky:

6. i agree :s

when i last looked the price on bluefly was US$1675, i know the same size in caviar retails fro US$1595 so i am *guessing* the lambskin RRP would be around US$1695

7. Yes, I've noticed that bluefly inflates the price of the chanels and then the "markdown" is just a little less than retail.

8. I just bought a large lambskin flap in black and retail was close to $1800.00 if I remember correctly....

9. wow i didn't know they were that expensive! wintotty's purple jumbo lamskin was $1860 - is the jumbo only $60 more than the large (by large i mean 10" wide, AO112 same as the one in bluefly)

if that's the case then the deal on bluefly is cheaper

10. With bluefly's counterfeit thing in the past, I have troble trusting enough to spend that kind of $$. Now if they had better deals, say 50-60% off I might be a little more forgiving and take a chance b/c I could always return if it was fake :graucho:

11. yes, the price is not much different from the large to the jumbo....