wow!! celia is a great size!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So - my dijon celia just arrived and its gorgeous!:heart: I havent owned a 'patchwork' bag yet so thats cool in itself, but the size is what impresses me the most. Its a shoulder bag so its never going to be huge but i can fit all my stuff in fine. And the colour is great - looks great with the gold hardware. :graucho::drool:

Oh, and it is SOOOO light!:woohoo:

now my conundrum starts ... i just bought a teal mayfair and really shouldnt have both ... what would you do? Keep both (and sell another bag quick smart) or sell one?

To be honest i could keep both financially, im just not wanting to have a poor bag laying in the closet when it could be out on the street strutting its stuff! :wlae:

2. BTW - I got her from this seller high_maint who is also i TPFer and she was great, really kind and even refunded me $6 because the shipping was a bit lower than what she quoted. I thought that was really lovely as most ebayers would have just kept it!

3. ^ Do you mean the camila, not the celia? Camila was listed by her recently in Dijon. In any case, this bag is adorable! I love the color. Honestly, between the mayfair and camila.... they are totally different bags and I would feel inclined to keep both. LOL.

4. oh crap!!! i totally meant camila and wrote celia! i dont even know which one celia is off the top of my head ... i dont suppose i can change the title??

5. Don't worry about it! ;) I'm sure whoever reads it will learn that it's the Camila. Celia is a different bag - quilted and similar to a stam.

6. oh thats right! celia has that nylon strap thingy instead of the chain.

7. it sounds like you're subconsciously yearning for the cecilia. :graucho:

[​IMG]

8. lol tadpolenyc! We're a bunch of enablers, aren't we?!??!

mjlover1977 - being the bag hoarder that I am, I'd probably keep both if I loved both equally. But if you know that the Mayfair will be in the closet, then maybe it is best to get rid of it?

9. Funny, I was trying to figure out how I had missed seeing a dijon CECILIA! :P

10. :tup:
    I love this bag

11. Mj I saw the teal mayfair on Neiman Marcus the other day and the color is BEAUTIFUL!!! You should keep it!!

12. Haha don't worry.. I mixed up cecilia and camila once too!!:graucho:

13. hey lovelies - well, i am brought the camila to work today - its great. i havent recieved teal mayfair yet but i have a feeling i will use her more ... im hoping that once i get accepted (see how optimistic i am!) to the MP i can sell her there.

and you know what? cecilia is gorgeous! didnt she have that strap though? i didnt love that strap but am assuming you could take it off?