WOW: boobie in APPLE GREEN - BIN $299 :-)

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I want this so badly!! :drool: Have emailed the seller to see if they will ship to the UK.....

2. Ohhhh .... good luck HandbagAddict..... :flowers: - crossing fingers it works ;) :yes:

3. Thanks firstclass!! ;) I just hope the "boobie" has a new home with a PFer!:yes:

4. Ohhhhhhh the seller already increased the price :wtf: !!??

5. yeppers, i noticed that too, she raised it from $299 to $350 :Push:

6. I hate that. I don't bid when that happens, because it ticks me off. Last week, I asked a question about a Burberry travel bag that was sitting at $150 with no bids. The seller immediately changed the opening price to $450. I may be wrong, but I felt like he thought he had a buyer on the hook and pulled a bait and switch.

7. i did that once, only because i entered the wrong BIN by accident (forgot to add in the sales tax) :angel:...but i only raised it to the original retail price & had a BO option :heart:

8. FRUSTRATING! My daughter wanted it and the price went from $299 to $350! I was gonna do BIN. I dont think she wants it now....:wtf:

9. Its gone. Someone did BIN, did you get it handbagaddict?

10. This was my listing.....i made a mistake and forgot to increase the price
    Sorry....:shrugs:

BUT, considering retail was $280. plus tax, I think $350. w/ free shipping is a very reasonable price to ask.

Anyhow it is sold, thank you to the buyer.:smile:

11. I'm glad you were able to sell it so fast! I have an apple green one and its so pretty.

12. wow, i didn't know they were so expensive, that's very fair indeed :tender:...and i know what you mean about forgetting the tax...that can add an extra $50-$100 to the purchase price ;)

13. Aww it's gone..........:sad: It wasn't me, but I hope a Pfer got it??:yes: