Wow - And You Thought Sellers Had No Rights...Check It Out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jchiara

is really in love...
O.G.
Oct 4, 2006
Ha ha - thank goodness this transaction is like 2 months old....at the time I was wonky over it, and I'm not even going to bore you with the transaction details (it's snooze-ville) but can you believe that me, as a seller, as we all know can't leave feedback even if our buyers are nutso, right? Doesn't matter if they didn't pay, doesn't matter if they harassed you, NOTHING, right?
Can you believe that if you leave 'positive feedback' for them and say "negative feedback" and then a comment on what happened, eBay removes it?

At this point, I thank my lucky STARS that I see how non-essential eBay is in my life and even the neg she left me doesn't phase me (I'm quite amazed at how much I've changed in 2 months) but I'm thinking that Ebay is just a joke - seriously - you can't even neg a crappy buyer.....and she still gets the 'feedback point' as if it was a positive!

Wonky.

Yup, it's in the rules that you can't leave a positive feedback with negative info in it. I just don't leave feedback for bad buyers. But it is crazy that you can't EVER leave bad buyer feedback!

I think it´s crazy, but I do see the point of getting retaliatory (spelling?) feedback from sellers who are/were questionable. I have done a lot of buying on evilbay and not so much selling but I was always afraid of getting a neg. if I left a neutral or neg for the crappy seller. Thankfully, nothing too bad has ever happened to me as a buyer, I have been very very fortunate I guess......I´d say that 99,9% of the sellers I´ve been in contact with have been wonderful! I do understand your irritation, I feel it too....now that I have started selling (so far so good though)

Kat

Hello
I am your buyer and one would have thought you would have known better than to leave a positive rating with a negative comment. You deserved the violation you got. As for the whole thing driving you wonky -as a seller and a buyer on Ebay I know one has to STAND BEHIND what they sell. That is all you were expected to do. I always have and always will. I got my refund from my credit card company and that is all that matters to me. That and the fact that I have never resorted to doing anything unsavory, deceitful or underhanded to anybody else in retaliation for my own bad behavior. In other words I own what I do and can sleep at night knowing I act/sell and speak in a way that I can live with.

Susanpom is correct. If you sell on eBay it's your responsiblity to know the rules. Maybe you should spend some time reading the policies? :yes:
It was announced a while back that you can't leave a positive rating with a negative comment.

Well said Susanpom!! Bravo!!!

Posted as a "posting violation" here on TPF I didn't come here to besmearch anyone's actual name - I started the thread dealing with eBay's stupid policies and seller's having no rights as to buyers that may not even pay or try to scam sellers in some way - not to say that you didn't do that dear Susan Pom - because you didn't - but since you feel it necessary to stalk me, I'm asking the mods to please close the thread.
It doesn't end, does it?

Susanpom is correct. If you sell on eBay it's your responsiblity to know the rules. Maybe you should spend some time reading the policies? :yes:
It was announced a while back that you can't leave a positive rating with a negative comment.

Well said Susanpom!! Bravo!!!

Yes and with your 1 post, I can only assume you must be best friends.:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.