WOW 02black hobo w/flat brass hardware

1. :drool: indeed! *slaps fingers*

2. :drool: :drool:
    good luck, LP!!!

3. OMG, OMG, this is my one & only balenciaga dream bag & now she's mine :party:

4. Congratulations, Aaaaa! I have this bag and love it more and more each time I wear it :yahoo:

5. awe, thanks so much slinks, i'm excited beyond belief (pinching self!!!) :wlae::heart::wlae::heart:

6. Congrats aalabama, that bag is amazing. That's also one of my dream bags but I probably wouldn't pay that much so it may remain a dream. And congrats Louisey, I'm surprised you would sell this!

7. Congrats aaa....what a great buy! Amazing!

8. As I read in another thread of this wonderful forum, happiness has no price :yahoo:
    I've definitely paid more for bags than I wanted to, but in the end the happiness I feel each time I carry the bag outweighs the guilt

9. Congrats, Bama!!!!!!

10. welp, the thing about this bag is that it's such a rare classic :smile:...and ever since i 1st laid eyes on it, it's been my one & only balenciaga dream bag :love:...i never thought in a million years that i'd get a chance to own one...and i know i'd only trust buying one from another PFer...so when i saw this post about it this morning, i knew it was my once in a lifetime chance :yahoo:

11. congratultions! it's so sweet to see how happy you are.

12. OMG, OMG, OMG.....This is my dream bag as well and to get it from LP is another dream. I was in a meeting the whole day and missed this one. But I am happy for you Aaaa....congratulations.

13. This is a totally cool bag. That's all there is to say about it!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice