Woven Roxy - what's your opinion?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. OK, need some opinions please & know you're the right lot to ask! :yes:
    I have the chance of a woven Roxy in coconut/tan & brown. I saw this bag at Shepton on Saturday & picked it up but was only concentrating on getting a single tone Roxy that day.
    I'm undecided about the woven look - what do you all think??? :shrugs:

2. To be honest, I am not a fan. Don't get me wrong it is a nice bag, but it just doesn't do it for me, sorry :smile:

3. Wouldn't it weigh a ton? I like the ayler, I think it is, but would probably get tired of it after a time. Be strong, you've got that lovely lemon pie Roxy and a soon to be Mabel!!

4. The truth.....I am not a fan of that look. Think the woven areas distract from the great design of the bag.

5. THis bag is way too heavy in my opinion. Still you'd develop 'Madonna' types arms if you did get it which could be a bonus :-0

6. oooh ,maybe I need one of those!!! Bye Bye bingo wings!!!!:yahoo::yahoo: Who needs exercise equipment when there are bags!!!

7. I have thought about using my bags fully laden instead of weightsat my exercise class , so much more stylish don't you think? LOL

8. I do weights as well as bags, so I should be able to carry it, but for me the woven style makes the bag less cool.

9. I don't like it, I'm afraid. I think the woven styles work on plain bags - eg the Ayler & Elgin - but as the Roxy has pockets & buckles on the front, it just looks too busy, imho.

Plus, it would weigh a tonne.

10. Thanks all - I wasn't sure about it at all & I reckon you're all right about the weight. That ones a no-no then.

11. Nice to finish off a plain coloured outfit , otherwise too fussy.

12. Im not keen on the woven styles, just my personal preference. I think a plain one looks loads better!

13. I saw one at C Oaks,and its a nope from me too.

14. I think it;s revolting!

15. Ha, ha! Don't sit on the fence then Rosie!!:lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice