Wouldn't you love it if Chanel made bags with two sets of chains?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I love all my Chanel Bags., sometimes I wear silver hardware bags, sometimes gold hardware bags., wouldn't it be fantastic if Chanel made their bags with one silver and one gold interchangeable chain and the CC in a combination of silver and gold.....or at least give us an option to have a bag like this..........in each style....I am sure a lot of ladies would love it....no need to change jewelry, shoes, etc to match.....I would love it..COME ON CHANEL.....two tone hardware on bags ....for TPF...:heart:H

2. I think it's a nice idea for people who like both. Me, I only like silver hw.

3. Love your idea. I have another idea. How about a custom ordered Chanel? You tell them the style,color and the color HW and chain you want. I :heart: Chanels styles and colors.
    Sometimes I wish the bag had different HW. I think this idea would be great!! :nuts:

4. That is such a cool idea! I'm not so keen on two tone h/w though.
    How about if you could swap between the classic chain and the reissue or bijoux chain of the same h/w? I think that would be quite cool!!!

5. brilliant idea! so often i like the style of a bag but not its hardware or vice versa. would be perfect if i can have a bag custom made in my favorite style and hardware :biggrin:

6. Yes! I would LOVE to switch out my chains and put a bijoux chain or a classic leather-woven chain into my reissue! *HELLO Chanel...* anyone listening?? ;) Okay, doubt that they'd do it, I'm sure they'd prefer you buy a completely new bag, but it's a nice thought!

7. OMG janny, i am sooo with u, i was thinking the same thing hauhauhauahua, it will be nice if they can do this, you know what, i saw it on the valentine chain that the chain is actually removable i think.

8. I would love to own every chanel bag I have, in every color I have, in both, silver and gold chains.....but that would be impossible for most people, definitely for me. If Chanel charged a reasonable premium and offered at least some of the bags with interchangeable chains they would be soooo popular and practical.......it would solve a lot of problems for those of us who wear both silver and gold.

Come on Chanel......listen to us., maybe we should get together a petition to send them....:tup::yes::heart:H

9. That would be really cool. I have a watch that has a metal band as well as a black satin band - totally changes the look. So it's kind of a similar idea.

10. That would be a great idea except the CC would be a different color on the classic flaps. But the bijoux and classic leather interwoven chain would work!

11. ^I was thinking the same thing, maybe the CC could be in metal the same colour as the bag or have one gold and one silver C interlocking You could have interchangable staps with that toggle and bar fastening like they have on the CC skye bags if you KWIM. Could we have a new breed of Chanel emerging??

BTW I wish Chanel would do custom bags as well like LV, Hermes and BV, I wouldn't mind paying a bit extra if it would take the hassle out of hunting down certain bags, you could just SO them.

12. My ideais simular to urs- I wish Chanel would make classic flap with normal chain which can be removed and changed with bijoux chain- that would be my dream:girlsigh:

13. Aww, dear... is that one of the reasons you are lusting after this Valentine flap? ;) Don't worry, one will come your way! Until then we can dream about removable/customizable chains and hardware :lol:

14. love the idea. i wish i had gold sometimes & i wish i could change my chain to double all the time too.

15. i love the idea custom order the bag. wish they hear us *cross finger*