Wouldn't it be sweet in Sabrina??

Would you BUY a Sabrina in this color???

• YES~ Tell Coach to get on it!!!

• No~ I'm not into purple at all.

• IF I loved purple the way SO many do, I would JUMP at this color!

Results are only viewable after voting.

lovecoachmore

Aug 21, 2008
Who's with me that if COACH is going to do this color, they need to bust this exact color out in the Sabrina?!

I know everyone's craving a TRUE PURPLE Sabrina, and IMO they have yet to deliver.

I think the berry was close, but it sold out SO FAST you'd think they'd catch on KWIM?! :P

So, here's a poll (and maybe someone that matters) at Coach will see it. IF they came out with this exact color in the Sabrina, would you or would you NOT be all OVER it!!!???

Attachments

• 14113_svby_a0.jpg
    14113_svby_a0.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 43
I would love to see some jewel tones in the Sabrina line. They'd be beautiful. Tribeca has such great colors... I'd love to see those colors on different bags, such as the Sabrina.

I've been WANTING a Purple Sabrina too, I mean the Op Art one is nice, but I wish they added the purple into the leather Sabrina too. I'm honestly not a fan of Coach patent leather though, so like Shellindc, I very much rather have a regular leather Sabrina, but in that rich, luscious purple color.

Purple leather makes me drool, seriously. If Coach could do this right, I'll be in heaven.

Edit: OH! And they NEED to add a nice color interior too, please no more boring tan/neutral/brown linings! Grrr.

I would always agree for Coach (or any brand I like) to make more purple! :biggrin: I also agree they have missed the mark. I guess my fav. is berry.

Anyway, I am not certain about Sabrina's (or Julianne's) future with the introduction of Audrey and Claire shortly into the Madison line. They are similar to their older cousins, but they have diff. design details such as the placement of pleating, straps/handles, and clips, etc. I don't know that I am a fan of the handles....kind of reminds me of the perforated Parker and Maggie handles. The clips are similar to the ones on the Ali, Hamptons Vintage, etc. So we will see how well they do, and I'm just wondering if we will see anymore "real" Sabrinas in the future.

i want a sabrina in RED PATENT please!!

ITA! That would be soooo friggin sexy. :drool:

I would always agree for Coach (or any brand I like) to make more purple! :biggrin: I also agree they have missed the mark. I guess my fav. is berry.

Anyway, I am not certain about Sabrina's (or Julianne's) future with the introduction of Audrey and Claire shortly into the Madison line. They are similar to their older cousins, but they have diff. design details such as the placement of pleating, straps/handles, and clips, etc. I don't know that I am a fan of the handles....kind of reminds me of the perforated Parker and Maggie handles. The clips are similar to the ones on the Ali, Hamptons Vintage, etc. So we will see how well they do, and I'm just wondering if we will see anymore "real" Sabrinas in the future.

Aw, that's a shame Coach may be discontinuing these bags. They were really hot sellers to their customers. I wish they would stick around a bit longer. I'm also unsure about the new Madison collection, but I will wait and see pics! As for the Julianne, I still need to get one asap!

And speaking of Sabrina's, did they suddenly stop selling the mini Sabrina's? I was about to order one but it's not on their site anymore. :cry: I was hoping they'd make it into the Boutiques. :wtf:

I'll be SUPER unhappy with COACH if the abandon Sabrina THIS SOON with her popularity. I don't like the Cricket bags AT ALL (sorry gals) and if they are morfing into that IDK if I'll like them either. I REALLY wish they'd do the studded Ali in black leather, or atleast another color (and NOT brown) but that's totally OFF TOPIC!!!