Wouldn't it be funny...

SuLi

O.G.
Nov 1, 2005
...if there was a "Purse Forum" convention ;) ? I mean look at the Star Trek conventions and such...obviously, I think we'd all be a bit better accessorized, even if they have light sabers. :biggrin:

Vlad said:
I'd be one of the few guys there!!

you'd be the only guy there.
at least the only straight guy ;)

or maybe some women would drag their poor boyfriends/husbands along. like in a mall, you know? where the stores are full of ladies and outside there are always at least 15 guys sitting on benches holding purses and shopping bags. :lol:
i always feel so bad for them.

*JJ* said:
you'd be the only guy there.
at least the only straight guy ;)

or maybe some women would drag their poor boyfriends/husbands along. like in a mall, you know? where the stores are full of ladies and outside there are always at least 15 guys sitting on benches holding purses and shopping bags. :lol:
i always feel so bad for them.

I've asked my bf to hold my purse a couple of times. He usually gives me this death look, but if he agrees to it, he holds it as far away from him as possible :lol:

My husband's car club does this 1-2 x's a year. Last time they met was in July in Las Vegas; of course I went for the shopping and boxing (it coincided with the middleweight Hopkins/Taylor title fight, which I had primo tickets for.)

Vegas would be awesome!!! There would be stuff for the hubby/bf to do there and lots of awesome shopping! But if we do, please give us lots of notice so that I can save up my $$$. I'm sure the shopping will cost much more than the trip!