Wouldn't it be cool if...

SwankyMamaof3 said:
hmmm, you're a business owner?

Good luck w/ that attitude! Keep posting rude remarks and you'll need to find a new home;)

Woo, I love your spiciness! Keep up the good work!:yes: Good thing everyone doesn't frequent the MJ board!

SwankyMamaof3 said:
LOL! That very charming member posted that in 3 different Forums. . . I wasn't being too harsh was I?:supacool:

LOL!

Definitely not. This is a purse forum. Not Feed the Children. I'm all about charity, but I'm in the MJ forum to talk about a Blake bag.

aereodyte said:
we spent at least half of this money feeding a hungry child and getting real lives

I dont like that.

I respect your thoughts, each to their own, but you cannot tell us whether or not our lives are "real" or if we need to aquire reality.
I also think that you are a hypocrite. You own bags, or so you say. Please give me a break.

I'm sorry for putting this here and not a PM. I was worried the PM might not be read. I have had enough of people teling me this as well, telling me to give to charity. Dont preach. Do.

and Baghound: that would be coolest idea ever! I lurrvee it ! Maybe you should get it patented!:yes: