Wouldn't it be cool if...

1. Neiman Marcus Gift Card Event Earn up to a $500 gift card with regular-price purchase with code NMSHOP - Click or tap to check it out!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. they made interchangeable handles on some of the bags... so you could wear them in the hand or switch out to a longer handle for the shoulder?

2. that is really cool!

3. we spent at least half of this money feeding a hungry child and getting real lives

4. hmmm, you're a business owner?

Good luck w/ that attitude! Keep posting rude remarks and you'll need to find a new home;)

5. Woo, I love your spiciness! Keep up the good work!:yes: Good thing everyone doesn't frequent the MJ board!

6. Lmao^ Go Swankster!

7. LOL! That very charming member posted that in 3 different Forums. . . I wasn't being too harsh was I?:supacool:

LOL!

8. We need a cheerleader smiley! :roflmfao:

9. :choochoo: :choochoo: :choochoo: :choochoo: wanna ride the train?

:roflmfao:

10. Definitely not. This is a purse forum. Not Feed the Children. I'm all about charity, but I'm in the MJ forum to talk about a Blake bag.

11. :true: tru 'dat!

:back2topic:

12. Once they step into the MJ forum and make comments like that, the gloves come off. No one messes with Marc. :girlsigh:

13. I dont like that.

I respect your thoughts, each to their own, but you cannot tell us whether or not our lives are "real" or if we need to aquire reality.
    I also think that you are a hypocrite. You own bags, or so you say. Please give me a break.

I'm sorry for putting this here and not a PM. I was worried the PM might not be read. I have had enough of people teling me this as well, telling me to give to charity. Dont preach. Do.

and Baghound: that would be coolest idea ever! I lurrvee it ! Maybe you should get it patented!:yes: