Would your LV bags still look good after 7 years?

my papillon 19 still looks good after 7 years, I used to carry it all the time for 3 years and it has been through rain and snow.. I'm planning to pass it down to my daughter one day.

I bought my mom her 1st LV when she turned 50 she will be 75 next week and its a Speedy 30 and she just had the zipper repaired and she uses it almost everyday so I think that speaks for its self. The SA at the LV Boutique could not believe it she even has the original sales ticket I gave it to her in case she did not like it $250 USD

I bought my mom her 1st LV when she turned 50 she will be 75 next week and its a Speedy 30 and she just had the zipper repaired and she uses it almost everyday so I think that speaks for its self. The SA at the LV Boutique could not believe it she even has the original sales ticket I gave it to her in case she did not like it $250 USD

WOW! thats amazing!!

Congrats to your mommy!!! Happy early Bday for mommy! :yahoo:

I have been a LV lover since for the past 15 years and I still have my very first purchase and it is still in good condition. LV has great quality and if you take care of it like you suppose to, they will last you forever~~~some materials can be more durable than the other, but overall I am satisfied with LV's quality. Enjoy your bags!!

I think LV makes very durable and gorgeous bag and I imagine if you take care of it, it should look great in 7 years. The thing I love about LV the best is that if the vachetta gets worn/dirty, you can have it replaced. I too hope to pass some of my bags on to my daughters!

I have a 10yr old damier bucket and it looks great. On the other hand I have seen some bags that are only a couple years old totally trashed. I think it is all in how you take care of it. I baby my bags.

That is amazing!

I have a Noe(23 yrs old, didn't know the name of the bag at the time) and a LV bag(25 yrs old, still don't the name because they do not make this bag. Instead of Made in????mine have Louis Vuitton Malletier printed on the bag. I also have a wallet that is 18 yrs old. Even though I do not carry them, believe it or not, they still look good!!!