Would your husband carry a card holder/case in mono?

suemb

O.G.
Sep 12, 2006
I'm thinking about getting something like this for my DH (or for myself if he doesn't end up using it). But, not sure if he would feel weird about it since it is in monogram canvas (with the fleur and all)? He doesn't own any LV, though he often buys LV for me...

$%28KGrHqN,%21hEE7vzSR4hSBPCmY-4bjw%7E%7E60_12.JPG

I think there are plenty of men that wear/own LV and can totally rock it, but my boyfriend would not wear it. It's just not his style, even though he bought me my first LV...

I've seen plenty of men wear Monogram, but I guess only you would know whether it would be his personal style. If he is not too flashy and prefers understated goods, maybe something in Epi or Damier would be a better choice?

I got my hubby the Damier Graphite Florin wallet for fathers day, he loves the print!!! So manly....lol. Since then he has gotten a smaller wallet, the Florin is pretty big, and the key holder thing, all in Graphite. Hope that helps!

I don't think my hubby would be caught dead in anything Monogram. However, this is also what I thought about him and LV in general last year and now he likes their belts and Graphite wallets. He actually has a mini wish list consisting of a Graphite wallet (which I'm surprising him with for Valentine's Day) and a Graphite & Damier Azur belt.

I bought my bf a card organizer in Damier Graphite a while back and he really liked it. That is actually his favorite print, second being regular damier and then black epi. He has quite a few LV items (belts, shoes, wallets etc) and the mono is his least fav. I guess it really depends on the guy because I have guy friends that love mono.

my hubbs prefers the mono he said its very "clean and classic" thinking of getting him on for valentines day. its carries enough and takes up little room in his flight suit. But it's not like the flight suits don't have enough pockets ;)