Would YOUPLIse join me for a triple d'orsay reveal?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So, as most of you know, I've had three pairs of shoes coming to me for a little over a week now. Well, two pairs everyone knows about, and I have a third that I wanted to save as a little surprise so not everyone would know everything that was getting revealed!!

So, here goes! You girls ready for my first (triple) reveal???

I'm getting ready....
    [​IMG]

2. :couch:

3. yes i am!

4. The first shoe is a shoe that I've admired since it came out but never wanted to pay the hefty full price tag (well, I don't want to do that with any of my shoes, LOL!). I stalked them when sale time came around but my size always sold out before I could get it. Then one day, I saw them on Barneys.com, in my size, and I bought them. I should have known better. My order was cancelled later that day. I was heartbroken! Fast forward to a week or so later and I get a PM from a little tPF angel alerting me that my size was available on NM.com. I bought them immediately!! Thank you for making these possible, naked!

Bow T Satin D'orsay in black!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Um, YES, i will....:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

6. :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

7. Do it quick meggy pleeeeeeeeease.

Still :sweatdrop: over my private dance earlier, hehe!

8. awsome! i love your polish color too!

9. :faint: ohhh bow ts! :tender:

I could look at this shoe all day :love:

10. meggy!! That satin d'orsays look sooo cute on you! I love anything with bows!

SHOW US THE REST OF YOUR GOODIES
    ::whistles!!::

11. Yay!!!! Meggy's shooooes!!!! Bow T's are fabulous!

:popcorn:

12. Next up is an extremely special pair.. I know a lot of you have been really excited to see these, as have I! I was told there were only 49 of these IN THE WORLD (!!!) I can't believe I was lucky enough to snag them! The pictures don't do them justice. The purple color is much brighter in person, more delicious.. they are just unlike anything else I've ever seen. I'm totally in love!

May I present... Violet Satin Youplis!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Isn't the draping on these INSANE?!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. Omg!! I just died!!

They are SOOOOOOOO AMAZZZZINNG!!! They look STUNNING on you!!!!!

14. Ooh I'm here!

15. #15 Feb 9, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2010
    Love your Bow T's! They are divine!

Your Youplis are GORGEOUS!!! The draping is simply divine and the color is absolutely delicious!

Also loving the color of your polish!!!