Would you...?

purselova34

Jan 15, 2006
Today I saw the movie Back to the Future and it kind of talked about how going back in time could change the present/future. So, if time travel were possible, would you do it? I think I'd be too afriad to change stuff, even if it were for the good. :sad2:

i probably would. i guess it's just my personality though. i regret so many things just because i'm a perfectionist and hate making mistakes or doing something embarassing. if i do, i can't forget it! i would love to fix all that

The one thing I do wonder, though, is say you fix all of your mistakes. You, your personality and maybe your appearence, would be different. So, if you timed traveled. Would the present/future you still be you as you were "orginally"? lol I guess you'd have to see the movie. SPOILERS

He changed some stuff and his parents and his family became rich and happier. So, his parents weren't so strict. In the beginning, before the travel, they won't let him go on a date. After travel, he is allowed. So, in having this freedom all of his life, would he still be the same person? Morally? Would he think the same? Sorry to be so long winded. It just got me thinking. hehe

things probably wouldn't be the same but i realize that. changing the past would be way to confusing to try to figure out because even doing something so miniscule as killing a bug could change everything.:wacko: that's why i said "probably" in my first post. i'm not sure i would actually do it because i would be so scared of messing things up. if i got the chance i would have to do some serious thinking! :idea:

that's a hard question.

I guess the "grown up" "honorable" thing to say is "No, I wouldn't want to change anything because I've learned from my mistakes"

The "REAL" me says "Yes in a heartbeat! There are a few things I would change..........."

^^^LOL, that's cute. I like your answer. I really wanted people to answer honestly. Honestly, I would not go back. I'm be too much of a fraidy kitty. hehe I'm too paranoid as it is.

I also agree a lot with, Mariah. She's a very smart cookie.