Would you wear your Love Bracelet to the beaches in Hawaii?

VivianYY

O.G.
Jul 20, 2010
Hi Ladies,

Merry Christmas! I am contemplating if I should wear my new Love Bracelet to Hawaii. Do you travel with yours? To the beach? Snorkeling with it? Thanks for any advice in advance :smile:

Hi Ladies,

Merry Christmas! I am contemplating if I should wear my new Love Bracelet to Hawaii. Do you travel with yours? To the beach? Snorkeling with it? Thanks for any advice in advance :smile:

Merry Christmas! I went to the Canary Islands in Nov and I wore my love cuff 24/7. I suppose it depends what you are going to do - I just sunbathed :biggrin:

VivianYY said:
Hi Ladies,

I did, just came back from Hawaii last week and wore it 24/7, have fun in Hawaii :smile:

I wore my cuff for the first time a few months ago when we went to Kauai. Loved being able to take it off when I got a bit worried about going under water with it but had no problem actually swimming in the ocean with it on.