Would You Wear This?

daisygrl

O.G.
May 4, 2013
I would like an input on this piece. 100% authentic LV scarf, however this scarf was a part of the official Louis Vuitton uniform at the retail locations, indicated by its "Louis Vuitton Uniformes" tag. Would you wear it as a daily scarf and not feel like you are an LV employee? :biggrin: Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• photo 2-3.jpg
    photo 2-3.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 805
  • photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 801
If it's good enough for the LV employees then it's surely good enough for me! :lol:

I think it's a lovely scarf. I remember when the SA's were wearing the Rose Ikat Bandeau. I got one because it looked so lovely on them. I think they pick only the best for their employees.

If it's good enough for the LV employees then it's surely good enough for me! :lol:

I think it's a lovely scarf. I remember when the SA's were wearing the Rose Ikat Bandeau. I got one because it looked so lovely on them. I think they pick only the best for their employees.

It appears, from your post, that this kind of scarf (pattern and color) was actually made for public as well. I have always thought that "uniformes" type of items (patterns...etc) are made for employes only and, thus, are more obvious they are just that "uniformes." If I make any sense. Learning something every day. Thanks again!