Would You Wear This?

daisygrl

May 4, 2013
I would like an input on this piece. 100% authentic LV scarf, however this scarf was a part of the official Louis Vuitton uniform at the retail locations, indicated by its "Louis Vuitton Uniformes" tag. Would you wear it as a daily scarf and not feel like you are an LV employee? :biggrin: Thanks in advance!

Attachments

MDNA

Jun 3, 2012
USA
I wouldn't only because I like to show cleavage. I think the scarf would hide it :sad:

Tulip2

Howdy Y'all
Oct 22, 2012
Deep In The Heart of TX
If it's good enough for the LV employees then it's surely good enough for me! :lol:

I think it's a lovely scarf. I remember when the SA's were wearing the Rose Ikat Bandeau. I got one because it looked so lovely on them. I think they pick only the best for their employees.

daisygrl

May 4, 2013

daisygrl

May 4, 2013
If it's good enough for the LV employees then it's surely good enough for me! :lol:

I think it's a lovely scarf. I remember when the SA's were wearing the Rose Ikat Bandeau. I got one because it looked so lovely on them. I think they pick only the best for their employees.
It appears, from your post, that this kind of scarf (pattern and color) was actually made for public as well. I have always thought that "uniformes" type of items (patterns...etc) are made for employes only and, thus, are more obvious they are just that "uniformes." If I make any sense. Learning something every day. Thanks again!