Would you wear this Bag???

Would you buy this Bag?

• Yes = it's cute!

• No = stick to LV!

Results are only viewable after voting.

cweetie

O.G.
May 7, 2011
Hi, I said I would give TPF a rest for a little while at least, because it's all too tempting for me! Of course I couldn't help myself :smile: Back at it again ... This bag reminds me of the Trevi... It's a Brahmin bag made with Luxurious lizard and croco embossing... Although I'm terrified of real lizards It's kinda of cute! Comes in a variety of colors for $345@ Dillards. Wondering would you buy this bag? ? There are a wide variety of colors including black. TIA!!!

Includes:
top-zip closure
double handles and removable shoulder strap
interior zippered and slip pockets
jewelry pocket
key clip and pen loop
protective bottom feet

10x14x6.5". Handle drop length: 4". (similar to the Louis Vuitton Trevi's dimensions)

Attachments

• trevi1.jpg
    trevi1.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 85
  • trevi2.jpg
    trevi2.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 82
  • trevi3.jpg
    trevi3.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 82
  • trevi6.jpg
    trevi6.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 72
  • trevi4.jpg
    trevi4.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 87
Well....since your asking....if you are really in love then get one! It's not my taste so I don't want to recommend a color but it's ok to stray from LV if It's something you have to have:smile:

Oh I have seen this bag before, someone posted the link here a while back. This poor bag was accused of being a fake Trevi :biggrin:

I wouldn't buy this bag because I'm not a fan of the Trevi, but if I liked a style of bag and saw something similar made of quality materials from a reputable brand I would say sure, why not? Get what makes you happy.

I think they are beautiful bags and I would choose the red/burgundy on the far right.
In saying this, whenever I stray from LV, I never really appreciate or use the bag and go right back to LV. If you don't have this issue, then go for it. They are really nice.:smile:

I don't think I would...it looks WAY too much like Trevi.

Honestly? If I saw someone carrying this, I would think that it was a fake LV...a FrankenTrevi.

I think it's really cute, and if it wasn't for the freaky resemblance, I'd say go for it. But it's just too obvious a rip off of another designer's style...which makes it look more like a fake than anything else.

It does look a lot like the Trevi. My last bag before LV was a Brahmin and I can tell you this, it was excellent quality for the price point. I was not careful with it at all and it still held up. I baby my LV and sure I can tell the difference between it sn the Brahmin. You will still get a lot of value for money with this bag. If you like it, then go for it. Oh, and my Brahmin looked a lot like the Thames.

I really like Brahmin bags, i don't carry exclusively LV. The bag looks really nice IRL, I don't know that I would carry the one you posted specifically but I do have been eyeing one of their totes :smile:

I voted "yes". If you like it, get it! Personally, I like this bag better than the Trevi. (Not a fan, I think it's the pleats on the canvas?) I think this style of bag looks better in leather.
I also want to point out that I carry other designers as well - LV, Balenciaga, RM, Marc Jacobs, MBMJ, Chanel, Treesje, F+C...
Yes, I do have more LV in my collection than any other brand/designer but I love handbags in general. If I like it I get it, doesn't have to be LV.

Obviously there are lots of bags that are similarly shaped to the Speedy, but that's a basic shape/style of bag that's been around for a very long time. I think this is too much like the Trevi, and if I saw it being carried I'd just think it was a Trevi imitation, to be honest.