Would you wear this Bag???

Would you buy this Bag?

• Yes = it's cute!

• No = stick to LV!

Results are only viewable after voting.

cweetie

May 7, 2011
Coast to Coast
Hi, I said I would give TPF a rest for a little while at least, because it's all too tempting for me! Of course I couldn't help myself :smile: Back at it again ... This bag reminds me of the Trevi... It's a Brahmin bag made with Luxurious lizard and croco embossing... Although I'm terrified of real lizards It's kinda of cute! Comes in a variety of colors for $345@ Dillards. Wondering would you buy this bag? ? There are a wide variety of colors including black. TIA!!!

Includes:
top-zip closure
double handles and removable shoulder strap
interior zippered and slip pockets
jewelry pocket
key clip and pen loop
protective bottom feet

10x14x6.5". Handle drop length: 4". (similar to the Louis Vuitton Trevi's dimensions)

Attachments

CATEYES

Lovin My Sons & Dogs
Aug 1, 2011
Cali
Well....since your asking....if you are really in love then get one! It's not my taste so I don't want to recommend a color but it's ok to stray from LV if It's something you have to have:smile:

sayakayumi

Aphrodite A
O.G.
Jul 18, 2010
Oh I have seen this bag before, someone posted the link here a while back. This poor bag was accused of being a fake Trevi :biggrin:

I wouldn't buy this bag because I'm not a fan of the Trevi, but if I liked a style of bag and saw something similar made of quality materials from a reputable brand I would say sure, why not? Get what makes you happy.

Shoebaglady

~Totes & Pockets~
Oct 5, 2011
~Canada~
I think they are beautiful bags and I would choose the red/burgundy on the far right.
In saying this, whenever I stray from LV, I never really appreciate or use the bag and go right back to LV. If you don't have this issue, then go for it. They are really nice.:smile:

trumanfinn

O.G.
Jul 31, 2009
Pa
I don't think I would...it looks WAY too much like Trevi.

Honestly? If I saw someone carrying this, I would think that it was a fake LV...a FrankenTrevi.

I think it's really cute, and if it wasn't for the freaky resemblance, I'd say go for it. But it's just too obvious a rip off of another designer's style...which makes it look more like a fake than anything else.

peachylv

Apr 15, 2011
The peak of good living
It does look a lot like the Trevi. My last bag before LV was a Brahmin and I can tell you this, it was excellent quality for the price point. I was not careful with it at all and it still held up. I baby my LV and sure I can tell the difference between it sn the Brahmin. You will still get a lot of value for money with this bag. If you like it, then go for it. Oh, and my Brahmin looked a lot like the Thames.

cmars

O.G.
Jan 6, 2009
at home
I really like Brahmin bags, i don't carry exclusively LV. The bag looks really nice IRL, I don't know that I would carry the one you posted specifically but I do have been eyeing one of their totes :smile:

Nov 12, 2007
Wonderland
I voted "yes". If you like it, get it! Personally, I like this bag better than the Trevi. (Not a fan, I think it's the pleats on the canvas?) I think this style of bag looks better in leather.
I also want to point out that I carry other designers as well - LV, Balenciaga, RM, Marc Jacobs, MBMJ, Chanel, Treesje, F+C...
Yes, I do have more LV in my collection than any other brand/designer but I love handbags in general. If I like it I get it, doesn't have to be LV.

boyoverboard

Obsessed and in LoVe
O.G.
Feb 9, 2010
United Kingdom
Obviously there are lots of bags that are similarly shaped to the Speedy, but that's a basic shape/style of bag that's been around for a very long time. I think this is too much like the Trevi, and if I saw it being carried I'd just think it was a Trevi imitation, to be honest.