would you wear this bag?

MJDaisy

OMFG.
O.G.
Dec 28, 2007
Boston
hmm to be honest i have to say no but that is not because it isn't a good design. that is just not my style! i am a satchel girl through and through. but that is a good design to start with! good luck with this endeavor! how fun.

MonkeyGirl

♥In your eyes♥
Dec 29, 2007
Waiting for July!!!
i admire your talent in purse design! I agree that it is too much like the coach, but keep tweaking it and I see great potential! Of course, the leather, texture, "handle" all make a great difference too! Keep at it!
thank you! to be honest i didnt even know there was a purse like that.

Nov 28, 2006
Monkeygirl, I really like this style because the flap style is easiest for me to get in and out of and i really like the longer strap because its easier to wear while shopping/ errands. Im interested to see what it will really look like! Good Luck!

dancingirl

Apr 12, 2008
I would wear that but am not crazy about:

- Flap
- Brown

I probably wont buy it but I will certainly wear it.

Maybe if there is some unique touch that it is missing.

I just think that every great handbag have that little magic touch that really differentiate it and make it a bit love it or hate it kind of thing not just to please everyone.

That is my 2 cents !

LindaP

O.G.
Dec 31, 2007
Blue Ridge Mountains, Virginia USA
It kind of looks like the Coach Bleeker flap but with pockets. Pockets are tricky with all of the technology, if you make them too small and they are not practical then people won't know what to put in them. I think it is cute, I like longer straps too !

I was thinking it looked a lot like this Coach Bleecker large flap as well, which I have in wine.

Linda