Would you wear these to the office?

1. Hi everybody -

Im shopping for some new office shoes for fall/winter. I'm wondering are these too much for the office?

Guess Cassy - Free Shipping & Return Shipping

Would you wear them to the office or are they just "going out" shoes?

Andrea

2. WOW. those are gorgeous! =)

3. I'd definitely wear those to the office - they are some power shoes! :smile:

4. Of course I would wear those to the office, drop dead gorgeous !!!!

5. i love the bow:heart:
    i think you definitely can wear them to the office!;)

6. I wouldn't wear them to the office, but they are nice for going out.

7. Depends on your job- but I don't see a reason why not wearing them in the office
    go for it

8. Depends on the office. I wouldn't wear them to the office.

9. I would wear the to the office, maybe tone them down with a pant suit though.

10. i wouldn't wear them to where i work, but i think it depends on your office. they are cute though!

11. Ditto. Really, to me anyway, once you get around 3 inch heels, that's too much for most offices. Heels of 2 1/2 inches max are more appropriate for most offices. How about these instead (Oscar de la Renta from Zappos):

[​IMG]

12. I love that idea Queen D - Do you have a similar pair that you wear with pant suits?

13. yes, very nice.

14. I love the shoe but I would not wear them to my office

15. I love them! I work in commercial banking and I wear three to four inch heels to the almost office everyday. People actually comment on how strange it is when I wear a shorter heel.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice