Would you wear patent leather year-round?

Oh absolutely, year 'round. Patent leather kinda comes and goes...some seasons it's super super hot and some other times not, but it TRULY never goes out of style.

I would totally wear Panten leather year round. HA! I am such a pantent leather lover-advocate. My BFF makes fun of me all the time, she swears it will go out of style soon. I curse her soul for saying that! (jk)

I think as long as its not over done patent leather is a great accent peice to any outfit.

Yes, I most certainly would, I am MAD for patent! Crazy loony stark raving mad!! I love patent and I don't pay much heed to fashion "rules". So call me a free spirit or a fashion disaster (probably sometimes both!) but I wear what makes me happy, life is too short :noworry:

I personally am in love with patent leather! Patent this patent that, patent anything! I love the feel of it and its low maintenance. I don't care what other people think, I would totally wear patent leather all year round. Its very versatile and low maintenance. I especially wear it on rainy/snowy days! =D

Oh, my, Yes!! Patent leather is truly a year-round thing, at least it is here in Florida. I see all sorts of wonderful patent colors, so I wouldn't be afraid to wear it any time you wanted to.