Would you wear it anyway?

would you buy it?

• Hell yes. No matter what it looked like.

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Hell no. I don’t care who made it, it’s ugly.

Votes: 21 91.3%
  • Well, maybe. If it is super obvious who made it and everyone who sees it will know.

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters

A1aGypsy

Miserable AF
Aug 2, 2017
Inspired by the Rack thread:

I’ve watched some of the things people find (not bought - I’m not commenting on anyone’s taste here) and it’s raised this question in my mind a number of times. I’m now brave enough to throw it out to the general population...

Let’s say you find something at the Rack and it is by an exclusive high end, sought after designer and it is a killer price. It’s in your hot little hands and yours for the buying. Trouble is, it’s hideous.

Would you buy it anyway? Would it matter if it was obviously from that design house vs. not?

I've passed up lots of super discounted but not my taste stuff! One of the more remarkable ones was at Century 21 - at 94% off Balenciaga dress. But even for $200 it was still not good looking!

Nothing sillier than buy something just because its on sale, doesn't matter if its on sale for $15 at h&m or $200 at Nordstrom Rack - if you don't like it, don't buy it :smile:

Nope! Sometimes if I think I’m just excited about finding a “deal”, I’ll ask my myself if the item was from h&m, Zara etc. would I still like it? Or do I like it because of the label inside?