Would you wear a Burberry quilted jacket?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I bought a Burberry quilted jacket a few years ago, but I realized that I haven't worn it in ages. I can't get past this feeling that it is out of style (even thought it is a classic piece). I also rarely, if ever, see someone wearing one. Is anyone here buying or still wearing their quilted jackets? Does anyone else think it's out of style?

2. Yup, I still wear mine during the fall and spring months. No idea if they’re in or out nor do I care. I like how they look and they keep me warm. I also see others still wearing theirs. My hubby commented last week that a woman sitting next to us was wearing my Burberry jacket.

3. I thought they were classic pieces of clothing. I wear mine during the spring & fall months and they sell out quickly when they go on sale. I see plenty of people wearing these jackets. I try not to purchase the new It/Fad fashion clothing as this will look dated. Burberry quilt jackets to me does not fall into this category.

Lzamare, Tall1Grl and jess236 like this.
  4. completely agree i still wear mine

Lzamare and Tall1Grl like this.
  5. Me three:tup:

mzbaglady1 and Lzamare like this.
  6. Definitely a classic piece. And if you look at High Street shops like Uniqlo etc, there are always quilted and puffer style jackets in stock.

bellebellebelle19 and Lzamare like this.
  7. Ditto! I love it and sometimes it's the right kind of casual.

8. Definitely not. My mom (very fashion-conscious woman!) wanted one for years, bought it, and has since been wearing it for years so just goes to show you how long it's been in style! It's a very classic British style, something you'd see on Kate Middleton, and in America, it's quite a preppy style. My best friend who is Southern-style preppy/elegant wears one all the time as well!

9. Always in style...a classic!

10. I still have mine, classic.....

11. Of course I will!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice