Would You Wear A Bright Orange Bag?

jchiara

is really in love...
O.G.
Oct 4, 2006
I have a bright orange bag in leather that I loved - and wore for the first time today. I figure it's a great bright UNUSUAL color to wear and seems to be surprisingly neutral (believe it or not), but when I went out with my daughter briefly to the mall today, I was like OMG - EVERYONE IS STARING AT THIS REEEALLLY BRIGHT ORANGE BAG!!! Now I'm having doubts. Any thoughts???:confused1: It's a 100% leather bag - nicely made...not cheap and gross so that would be like a double-insult...but?????

Attachments

• BessoOrange.jpg
    BessoOrange.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 845
I think everyone was staring because it's such a beautiful bag! Unless the color is a lot different than the pic you took, I think it's pretty! IRL is it orange like an orange (fruit) or pumkiny orange like an orangey rusty brown? If you understand what I mean, start worrying about yourself! LOL!

I love orange bags! I don't see that they are any brighter or louder than many other summer bags - stark whites, lime greens, bright reds, lemon yellows. In fact, I think an orange bag is far more versatile than many other colors and can be carried for far longer in seasons other than summer.

I'm going outside in the front to take a picture in the sun! I looked at that picture I posted in my dining room and I'm like "it's not killer enough!!!

Just keep in mind that it matches (not neccessarily match match) or goes well with your outfit! You don't want people to stare at you because they think you're a clown.

I think everyone was staring because it's such a beautiful bag! Unless the color is a lot different than the pic you took, I think it's pretty! IRL is it orange like an orange (fruit) or pumkiny orange like an orangey rusty brown? If you understand what I mean, start worrying about yourself! LOL!

Like the ripest orange on the planet!!!