Would You Want your BBag Embossed with Your Initials?

Would you want your Bal Bag Embossed with your initials?

• Yes - That sounds awesome!

• No - I don't like that idea at all!

• Maybe - If I knew I'd never get tired of the bag and want to sell it!

Results are only viewable after voting.

imonpurseblog

Sep 28, 2007
If you could have your BBag embossed with your initials, would you? I got an invite to the boutique for an event where they are introducing the 09 Spring/Summer Collection and embossing your bag. One day only!

What do you think? Would you want your initials on your bag? Please explain after you vote!

Last edited:
The idea sounds interesting, but I'd need to know where the embossing would be and how large it would be. Would it be the same colour as the bag or a different colour? I guess I'd just need more info.

It totally depends on where they would do it. YSL did this a few years back on their (new at the time) Muse bags. I *really* wish I'd had it done because it's a bag I'll always have and I like the personalization of it. There was a time where if you purchased your bag at the NYC YSL they had a dude there who would emboss your initials on your bag for you before you left the store. You had a few options too of where it could go (front, back, top, bottom, centered) which I liked as well.

So I guess the answer is yes IF it were done in a tasteful and subtle way.

Hi Ladies, this is my first posting!!

I spoke to my lovely sales associate in the NY store and she said they are embossing on the back of the mirror, but she said only on the current colors. It sounds really cool, they are sort of burning the initails into the leather!

I am going to go next Thursday @ 5:00, if i can sneak out early..

Although it's a cool idea, for me, even if I think a bag is my HG and I'll have it forever ... my mind may change or circumstances change that require me to let it go.

I much prefer the mirror idea as well if you're going to do something so permanent.