Would You Use............

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. the Ergo tote in the winter? would it fit on your shoulder with a coat or is the strap drop too short?

2. I have a large Ergo in turquoise and I would use it in the winter. I am a "strappin' lass" and the handles fit nicely over my shoulder right now but I am not sure how it would fit with a bulky coat. I guess it depends on the coat. HTH

3. Tthe large tote has a 9" handle drop. It would be snug with a bulky coat, probably slide off a lot. But yes, I too would use in winter.

4. I plan on using my Ergo Tote in the Winter. by then it should have a patina formed on the vachetta leather. I
    tend to wear fitted coats so I am sure that it will go over my coat just fine.

5. I probably won't use mine in the winter because of how soft and the buttery the leather is (plus because of the open top). I'm a little more "rough" with my bags in the winter so I want something that I don't have to worry about (stuff falling out, fitting over my coat, etc.).