Would you use a Keepall 45 as an everyday bag ?

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Tell me what do you think about it ... :supacool:

2. i wouldn't because i'm only 5'1 and that would be wayyy too huge for me!

3. I really think it's too big for everyday IMO! Unless I were a traveling salesperson :biggrin:

4. ive seen a pic of a runway model as a keepall as everyday use

but thats cause shes a model XD

5. And if you carry a lot do you think it would be a good size ?

6. yep me too ..I am 5'3 .. My 40 speedy is my travelbag, way to big for everyday use..

7. Its kind of big. IMO anyway.

8. I think is ok if You like big bags. Why not?

9. How long is it in inches?

10. No~ Too big IMO.;)

11. No, way too big....and I am a big bag girl. When I first bought my MC 45 I planned to use it as an everyday bag, because the MC speedy was a tad too small for me. I thought it would work well because it is so structured and un duffle like...but it just looked silly.

I still love it, but not as an everyday bag.

12. Maybe you can use a Carryall? It's slightly smaller than the Keepall 45, but a little more structured, and less duffle like.

13. Yeah it's actually pretty big. I agree with voodoo..maybe try a Carryall instead.

14. Nope, I use mine as an overnight or carryon bag. It's way big IMO...

15. I like the 40 for an everyday use huge bag, but im 5'1 and 110 lbs, i like the overpowering bag! the 45 would be too big for me tho.