Would you use a bag like this for work??

I wrote a small blurb about this bag in the non ebay sales thread. OMG Love this bag, but found it for much less at Fashionphile, going there now to see if it's still there....

It's still there, woo hoo, and the price is 1195 vs 1538!!!

I would have this bag in my hand right now, if I wasn't saving for another bag, I loves it, the price is great.

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/fa...pa Dressy Gaufre Messenger Shoulder Bag Black

I don't even look at Bluefly anymore, don't think their prices are competitive. Of course Fashionphile is a consignment shop, so bag may be used, but her pix are very accurate representation of the bag, and this bag looks pristine.

Last edited:
very pretty! i would use it for work. my only concern is the weight.. if bluefly's info is accurate, the bag weigh 4 lbs. by itself... so it may be even heavier with your stuff in it??? but i like my bags light though...

Absolutely! A great work bag, especially being a messenger bag. The only thing I would do is get a nice clutch for things like your wallet, cell phone, keys, etc. that you could grab quickly when you go out for lunch, or whatever. There's certainly enough room in this one for it.

Thanks all!! PP- yep, I totally have a bag I would stick in here as well. The only other bag that I thought about was the Gaufre tote with the two handles and messenger strap-LC, I think you have it in that beautiful brown. Thanks everyone for the feedback, and LC- thanks for the heads up with Fashionphile...what a great deal!

How annoying-someone got it. Serves me right for posting it on here, as someone from TPF bought the one on bluefly I am sure after reading this post...oh well. Everyone has the right....may do Fashionphile...;)

Wow - how disappointing. I think that is crappy that a fellow tPFer would go grab a bag that they know someone else was contemplating. Shame on them.

Absolutely! A great work bag, especially being a messenger bag. The only thing I would do is get a nice clutch for things like your wallet, cell phone, keys, etc. that you could grab quickly when you go out for lunch, or whatever. There's certainly enough room in this one for it.

Ita! great idea PP.

Ryry, this bag looks perfect for you!

ETA, just read your current message, sorry girl. Please let us know what you decide on the one from Fashionphile.

How annoying-someone got it. Serves me right for posting it on here, as someone from TPF bought the one on bluefly I am sure after reading this post...oh well. Everyone has the right....may do Fashionphile...;)

wow! i just saw this. so sorry to hear that ryry! maybe try Fashionpile; the price is very attractive... and see if you're okay with the condition... it is one of the prettiest messenger bags i've ever seen :biggrin:

is that the last piece on BF? Thats sad to hear!
I have been noticing the price drop up and down on BF sales....

Am sure they will have it in stock again.. just have to wait for another sales! I will keep a look out....

and yes... i will use the bag for work.... :amuse: