Would you trade in........????

teemmmbee

O.G.
Nov 26, 2006
I have an opportunity to get a Cerises pouchette which is TDF. But I can't as I just got the Manhattan, cles and wapity. So my question is this.......if you had the chance to get the cerises pochette, would you return the manhattan and get a speedy and the pochette, keep the manhattan and return the wapity for the pochette or what would you do???

i am thinking you really really don't want the manhattan.......everyday you talk about returning it......if you feel that bad about it, maybe you should return it.......:confused1: ........or if your guilt is killing you, return it!

I have an opportunity to get a Cerises pouchette which is TDF. But I can't as I just got the Manhattan, cles and wapity. So my question is this.......if you had the chance to get the cerises pochette, would you return the manhattan and get a speedy and the pochette, keep the manhattan and return the wapity for the pochette or what would you do???

You know spacytracy my head is spinning with your new questions! maybe cos I just come back from shopping! anyway why dont u just enjoy your manhattan for now. there will always be the next new TDF stuff! I would love to have a manhattan and it is my TDF bag! so relax and just enjoy your new bag and just :drool: on the other tpfs' new stuffs!:smile: trust me, you will be less stressfull!

Also I assume the cerise pochette and the speedy are not brand new? I personally would enjoy the brand new manhattan more than a used bag. Just my 2 cents!