Would you still wear these? (Chanel sunglasses)

Sep 1, 2016
Hello everyone !
I'm really hesitant about buying a pair of Chanel sunglasses. They're from the spring/summer collection of 2013 (n*6039), I quite like their shape but i'm not sure about the color. They're green (as shown below); they're sold at a really good price (55€), in excellent condition.
What would you do ? Would you wear them ? Do you have any pictures of you rocking them ?
Thank you ladies ! IMG_3989.JPG
IMG_3990.JPG IMG_3992.JPG

Sep 1, 2016
Hi! If you're not sure about the color, I would pass. I have bought things in the past when they were at a good deal even though it wasn't exactly what I wanted. Needless to say, I would always regret the purchase Wait for the one you want!
Thank you for your advice [emoji5]

Kidclarke

Aug 31, 2014
Huntington Beach, CA
I personally would wear them because I love green, but I think you might regret it if you are already hesitant about the color. It might just be the price that is trying to sway you into a color you would not normally get.

Reactions: VestiaireChung

schuhgal

O.G.
Jul 9, 2010
madrid
I think the color would be difficult to match and as it is so specific as well as the shape of the glasses, I may get fed up of it -I don't buy things anymore based on price point as a criteria but rather I save up and wait and wait until sth I absolutely love comes along

revangelina

My Playground IG: @mytoyischanel
Jan 27, 2015
Hmmm, I'm not feeling the green shade because I won't be able to pull it off. But perhaps you can :smile:. It may look stylish with an all black ensemble

Sep 1, 2016
Hello, thanks for your answers ladies ! I actually took a risk and bought them ... and i LOVE them, the colour is really subtle and the shape is perfect. I'll post a picture when I'll wear them outside [emoji5] (it's all snowy here in France) xx

Tulip2

Howdy Y'all
Oct 22, 2012
Deep In The Heart of TX
Hello, thanks for your answers ladies ! I actually took a risk and bought them ... and i LOVE them, the colour is really subtle and the shape is perfect. I'll post a picture when I'll wear them outside [emoji5] (it's all snowy here in France) xx
I hope you love them! The shape is great and the green in unique. :congrats: