Would you still keep and carry the heavy Jumbo after you got tendentious??

Chanel7Chanel

Chanel addicts :)
Apr 29, 2014
Hello Chanel lovers! I have serious question and appreciate for your opinion!

I got tendentious both my shoulders and elbow. Not just because of the Jumbo though, I know It's not good to carry such heavy jumbo. I know but i just cannot give up on it or sell it yet. I don't carry while i have pain of course but I'm sort of hoping to get well and carry it again..then i know pain would be back again....is it too stupid?
It is too hard to look at it that i love but cannot use, so i should sell it is the best option?
just cannot make my mind. i don't know anymore what to do.
I appreciate for your honest thoughts. I have no one to ask cuz i know already answers and it is little bit embarrassing..!

By the way I am not into the option to just switch to Reissue. Classic Jumbo and Reissue ( I own both 227 or 226 ) are totally different purses for me and I really love my Jumbo...And I own both single flap and double flap but both almost feels same weight for me in tendentious

Thank you for your help!! :smile:

Hello Chanel lovers! I have serious question and appreciate for your opinion!
N
I got tendentious both my shoulders and elbow. Not just because of the Jumbo though, I know It's not good to carry such heavy jumbo. I know but i just cannot give up on it or sell it yet. I don't carry while i have pain of course but I'm sort of hoping to get well and carry it again..then i know pain would be back again....is it too stupid?
It is too hard to look at it that i love but cannot use, so i should sell it is the best option?
just cannot make my mind. i don't know anymore what to do.
I appreciate for your honest thoughts. I have no one to ask cuz i know already answers and it is little bit embarrassing..!

By the way I am not into the option to just switch to Reissue. Classic Jumbo and Reissue ( I own both 227 or 226 ) are totally different purses for me and I really love my Jumbo...And I own both single flap and double flap but both almost feels same weight for me in tendentious

Thank you for your help!! :smile:

I know all about the tendinitis in the shoulder as my hubby has it . It can be very painful! Luckily, I dont have it but if I did then I would probaly ditch the purse. I think that health comes first =) I have watched my hubby do things and carry things because his shoulder will be fine. Then these activities will cause his tendinitis to flare up again! I hate pain but that's just me. You have to decide if the pain is worth it ir not. Hope this helps =)

I know all about the tendinitis in the shoulder as my hubby has it . It can be very painful! Luckily, I dont have it but if I did then I would probaly ditch the purse. I think that health comes first =) I have watched my hubby do things and carry things because his shoulder will be fine. Then these activities will cause his tendinitis to flare up again! I hate pain but that's just me. You have to decide if the pain is worth it ir not. Hope this helps =)

Thank you for your opinion! You're totally right..Aww..ok so i should let my jumbo go off maybe then i don't have to look at it that I loovee but can't carry for my body...

i sold mine for the very same reason. I used the money I received to fund a smaller Chanel and I'm sooo happy with my decision.

that's great! most important for us is our health first..but then still be happy with the purse is the best! i consider to give up on my jumbo and get lighter chanel that sounds smarter decision. thanks for sharing your case and happy ending! :smile:

I apologize for my thread title was misspelled... correct is Tendenitis. i am so sorry!
Thanks so much all the ladies whos giving here opinion! i really appreciate it! i guess it is time to let my jumbo go and face the reality for my heath first.

Last edited:
I would stop using it or sell it. I have carpal tunnel and bought a Celine Micro a year ago. As beautiful as that bag was it was just so heavy and extremely painful for me to carry. Broke my heart to sell it but it was for the best. I am now putting the money towards a medium flap. Don't risk your health for a bag, it's not worth it.

I can feel you.
After giving birth to my three kids, my back and knees are no longer as strong. I have problem carrying heavy bags too.
I have since sold away many of my bigger (and thus heaiery) bags, downsize the things I need to bring with me daily, and just bought the Easy Caviar flap, and I am so happy with it.