Would you still get a bag your friend had and vice versa?

My girlfriends and I have a lot of the same stuff because we have similar tastes and styles (which is part of the reason we are friends) so I don't think having the same bag is an issue. Fortunately, we very rarely get caught wearing the same bag or shoes, but it is a different story when it comes to jewlery (we can often be found wearing the same david yurman ring in different colors). :biggrin:

My friend and I have 5 bags the exact same and we love it. We say we're sisters even though we're different nationalities :biggrin: I agree with others when they say that she's not much of a friend if she wants to make you feel bad for getting something you wanted before her. I'm glad you're going to get the galliera and I love that you're getting the Trevi to as you say ruffle her feathers. I wish I could see her face when you show up carrying that!

If you really like da bag GET IT, real friends won't tell you not to get the same purse they have especially you thought of it first. And stay away from that bossy hater friend of yours.  Just my opinion!

Don't let it stop you! Buy it and rock it girl!! U hve the mono galliera and my friend is going to buy it in azur, and then when I told her I wanted te EVA in Acura she said she wanted it also in mono. It doesn't bother her or me, even if we had them both in the same material because we have very different styles and they would look completely different on us

I have had similar experiences with a friend. Instead of purchasing handbags that I wanted, it was clothing. She would buy identical clothes that I just purchased (even to the lengths of just a description of it on the phone) or purchasing something that I mentioned liking. We are still friends, but the competitive edge gets to me!!

I say absolutely purchase the Galliera and DON'T hesitate to wear it around her! Just remind her that you told her six months earlier you had wanted that particular bag. In the future if she makes comments like she did about you better not purchase the bag, remind her that you had already told her you wanted the bag!!

Hells to the Yesssss...

Get your Galliera PM... and don't be afraid to wear it around her!!! Wear it anytime you feel like it. I'm sorry you such a frenimy in your life.

Yes, I would get a bag my friend has and I would be happy for my friend if she wanted the same bag I already had! I would go with her to buy it.

Please please please go get your Galliera and wear it with pride!