Would you SNAD the seller or just leave NEG feedback?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I bought a book on ebay that was supposed to come with a CD-ROM. Before I hit BIN I asked the seller if it included the CD-ROM and the seller stated that yes it came with the disc. When I got the book on Sat. no disc was included so I messaged the seller asking where the disc was and got no response. Today I sent a second message asking about the disc. Would you SNAD this seller or just leave NEG feedback and call it a day. I got the book for about $10 cheaper than I would have at a Borders or something but I bought it specifically for the CD-ROM. I hate dishonest sellers :sad:

2. If the listing states that you were supposed to get the disc and book, then it's definitely a SNAD.

3. the listing doesn't say anything about the disc that's why I messaged the seller and asked if the disc was included. They sent me a message back stating that it was included. I still have that message because I checked it when I received the book with no disc to make sure they did tell me that it was included.

4. I would definately SNAD and depending how cooperative the seller is....neg or not.

5. well they finally answered me and gave me a full refund and I don't have to return the book. I guess I can't be mad now :P

6. Well at least the case is solved!

7. great! glad it was resolved. I would have hesitated to file SNAD if your purchase price was low just because you would have to eat the cost of return shipping.