Would you sell.....

Please do not accept Paypal as payment. I was just scammed this way from a buyer at a confirmed address in London. She'd doing a chargeback (sold to her on Dec. 11th!) and there's nothing I can do about it. Now she has my bag and is probably getting a refund.
Don't mean to hijack the the thread, but if she is at a confirmed address and the item arrived then paypal will most likely side with you.
I just went through a similar situtaion and after the investigation paypal released the funds back into my account. The buyer had a confirmed address and even left + feedback for me back in December, so I have no idea even why she processed a charge back to begin with.

You do have to provide the seller with a transit / routing number and bank account number. You should talk to your bank and see if they have an in and out type of account. Potentially, you could have the $ wired to a general bank account (not yours personally) and your bank could then transfer the $ into your personal account.

I would not give my routing number and account number out to anyone. It is too easy to do check fraud by having new checks printed. There are very few protections to the account holder when this occurs.

Please do not accept Paypal as payment. I was just scammed this way from a buyer at a confirmed address in London. She'd doing a chargeback (sold to her on Dec. 11th!) and there's nothing I can do about it. Now she has my bag and is probably getting a refund.

I'm so sorry about what happened to you. I think a MO is the best way to go, or wire transfer.

My bank does money transfers by email- like Paypal does. I set up the transfer, the other person must sign in to a link sent by the bank, with the password I provide them and the matching email address in order to access the funds. No banking information is given out.